Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Great Flavor for Your Morning Coffee

I love my coffee every morning, but it cannot be regular coffee because I'm just not a huge fan of that coffee taste. I have to have flavor in it in order to drink it. So I guess I can't just stick with "I love my coffee", because I love my flavored coffee in the morning! It does me wonders when I can't seem to peel open my eyes after waking up. I recently came across a really good creamer that I would like to share. International Delight's Hershey Chocolate Caramel! This stuff is just amazing! It has become my daily morning sidekick, and I have not been able to get myself to buy a different creamer since! Once in a while, I will bring some coffee to work for some coworkers to try, and I have them hooked now too! I realize I totally sound like a commercial right now, but I think you should try it! It's in the fridge at your grocery store, and you will not be disappointed!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I cannot stand the typical coffee taste either!!! When I managed my group home, my residents flavored their coffee w/extracts (vanilla, mint, etc). We were on a budget, so it worked for us.

    ReplyDelete