Friday, April 27, 2012

A Woman's Best Friend

A man's best friend may be a dog, but a woman's best friend is most definitely chocolate! I see all you ladies nodding your heads! I know I can't say no to the stuff! You wanna know what my favorite kind of chocolate is? Lindt chocolate! I'm sure you've seen it! It's a little more pricey than your occasional Hershey bar, but I treat myself to it once in a while! It's much softer and it melts in your mouth so nicely! Try it! I made my boyfriend try it and he is now a very big fan like me! Their truffles are great, and so are their chocolate bars! I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but theirs I can more than happily indulge on! I just had to share this because I just bought a bag of Lindt truffles and I'm in heaven...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment